About the role
We are looking for a curious and inquisitive DevOps engineer whose life’s mission is to perfect the craft of development operations for a SaaS product that intends to grow to an obnoxious number of customers and users in a short span of time.
- Manage the end to end CI/CD product pipeline.
- Conceptualise and design the automation goals of the product.
- No fear for tools, DevOps and knowledge of tools are two sides of the same coin.
- Work closely with the product engineering, data engineering and ML engineering groups to coordinate, compile and implement the Infrastructure requirements.
- Always stay focussed on the security aspects on the platform, be the custodian of sanity from the security standpoint.
- A degree in computer science and engineering or equivalent who is fundamentally a programmer and a problem solver.
- 2-3 years of experience in DevOps engineering in a high intensity SaaS set-up.
- Deep understanding of 9 yards of DevOps and associated toolkit e.g.
- Automation tools: Jenkins, Docker.
- Infrastructure as Code: Terraform.
- CI/CD tools: Jenkin, Docker, Git, BitBucket.
- DevOps monitoring tools: DataDog, AWS CloudWatch.
- Continuous testing tools: Selenium.
- A good understanding of security and vulnerability.
- A deep understanding of AWS infrastructure (including serverless architecture).
- Sense of identifying automation opportunities in anything that’s manual 🙂
- Excellent interpersonal skills to clearly and effectively communicate with fellow engineers and stakeholders.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Generally, BE PASSIONATE & EXCITED ABOUT WORK, CONTRIBUTE TO HAPPY & HEALTHY WORK ENVIRONMENT.
Cubyts is a funded Designtech startup with headquarters in the US and its subsidiary in India. The Design and Development center is located in Bangalore, India.
Cubyts has built a SaaS platform to close the gap between business and design functions for scaling distributed teams. Currently, we are running an early adopter program and aggressively improving the platform based on market feedback.
Cubyts is an equal opportunity employer. Founded by seasoned design leaders and project managers, Cubyts has grown to be a 16 member team in the last year and plans to double its headcount in the coming year. Since we are building a product for designers, we are a design-first company with a design-centered culture.
We believe in work-life balance, creative exploration, and a happy team culture. Remote work is a possibility; however, this is subject to mutual agreement and business requirements.
With an average employee age of 25 (excluding founders), you can expect a fun and high-energy work environment at Cubyts.