About the role
We are looking for a brilliant designer with 3-5 years of experience working with print and digital design; who can make our communications stand- out; consistently producing great work, and be the design guardian of our brand. This role is in the Cubyts Marketing Team to support and implement how the Cubyts brand gets positioned and communicated on multiple online touch-points.
As our Marketing and Communications Designer, you will deliver ideas & artifacts that can be promoted on various social channels; Your responsibilities will include:
- Build the Cubyts Brand – creative ideas to communicate brand philosophy.
- Design graphics/collaterals/infographics/GIFs to support marketing content.
- Redesign/repurpose graphics/text suitable for various social channels.
- Craft compelling visual artifacts across marketing channels.
- Design & maintain Cubyts website.
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers.
Key qualifications and technical skills
- Graphic design qualification at degree level with strong design and typographic skills, intellectual rigor, and conceptual confidence.
- Experience of Adobe CS Creative Suite – InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Professional.
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to look at a scenario and turn requests into a clear design brief with outcomes.
- Ability to execute a brief from start to finish – understand requirements, produce creative ideas and execute them considering target online channels.
- Great attention to detail, good time management, and organisation skills.